For participants benefiting from the standard formula,
a day pass for Lausanne public transport (zones 11 and 12) for Saturday April 22 2023
is included, to ensure travel between the various sites.
For participants who have chosen the full package, this subscription covers
the entire weekend: from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon to ensure
travel between the campsite and the various sites of the event.
Quartier Lac, 1015 Lausanne
How to Get There
- UNIL-EPFL Sport Center Parking: Paid
- EPFL Parking : Free (from 5pm on Saturday and whole
- UNIL Parking : Paid
- From Morges: BUS 701 - Stop Ecublens VD, allée de Dorigny.
- From Lausanne Bourdonette: BUS 701 - Arrêt Ecublens VD, allée de Dorigny.
- Metro M1: Stop UNIL-Mouline, walk in direction of the lake.